Statements I do not believeTuesday, November 20, 2007 at 11:07 | Posted in meme | 6 Comments
Geir started an interesting meme about statements you hear that you do not believe to be true. You should list seven such statements and pass the meme to three bloggers.
Since I was one of the three Geir decided to pass his meme to, I listed seven statements that I do not tend to believe:
1. Web privacy is something for crooks and villains and an honest citizen has nothing to be afraid of.
2. I shall never drink alcohol again.
3. I did not have sex with that woman.
4. Read my lips: no new taxes.
5. Your passwords are save in our server.
6. My party is never going to accept this proposal.
7. You are such a nice guy.